A secondary operation division, consisting of re-working operators who perform their finishing tasks relying on their expertise and continuous training to perform secondary transfer operations or specific re-working on NC lathe allows us to machine average to very large runs on any type of material.
Re-worked parts, compliant with specifications
All the parts that cannot be finished in bar turning - rough cut parts issued from turning, stamping or pressing - are completed in our secondary operation workshops, where we carry out every day operations: rolling, milling, drilling, tapping, threading and burnishing.
- Our transfer machines allow several parts to be machined at the same time for high productivity.
- We have a fleet of secondary NC machines, where the parts are re-worked in clamps or jaws.
- Finally, we are developing our own secondary machinery, to meet our customers’ specific needs, enabling us to respond to increases in production volumes through innovation
- Transferts WIRTH & GRUFFAT 8 postes dont 2 avec robot de chargement STAUBLI
- Transferts WIRTH & GRUFFAT 6 postes dont 9 avec alimentation automatique
- Taraudeuses verticales et horizontales PRECIS
- Machines à rouler PWE 12T dont une avec robot de chargement FANUC
- Tours Commande Numérique EMCO TURN